Effective date: [date]
Last updated: [date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and improve the user experience, as well as provide information to website owners.
Cookies allow website owners to understand how users interact with their websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Session cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They allow you to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, services that require cookies would not be possible.
- Preference cookies: These cookies enable our website to remember choices you have made in the past, such as language preferences, and provide personalized features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages they visit most often and if they receive error messages. This information is used to improve our website and provide a better user experience.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Ensuring that our website functions properly
- Providing a personalized experience for our users
- Improving the performance of our website
- Analyzing how users interact with our website
- Displaying personalized advertisements
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several types of cookies used on our website:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by our website and can only be read by our website.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by third-party domains, such as advertisers or social media platforms.
We may also use other types of cookies in the future to enhance your browsing experience.
How can you control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website, and some services and functionalities may not work.
For more information about how to control cookies, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org.